I’ve been working for Virgin Holidays Cruises for over five years as part of their web team. When we launched the new website in January 2008 ‘cruise’ became my main focus.
I’ve visited the Queen Victoria for a day and spent a night on Ventura, although it wasn’t until March 2008 when I had my first cruise holiday with Carnival on a trip to the Bahamas. This was an amazing experience which I hope to repeat soon!
More recently, I’ve cruised ms Eurodam and had a first look at Celebrity Equinox.
It would be true to say that I still feel like a novice cruiser and I hope that in a way we can go on a voyage of discovery together. Was that too cheesy?
Posts by Sean Hardaker:
- Oasis of the Seas Cruises - 27th Nov, 2009.
- Children In Need (4 Comments) - 20th Nov, 2009.
- All Things Change, And We Change With Them - 1st Sep, 2009.
- Confessions Of A Lady At Sea - 2nd Jul, 2009.
- Costa Classica Gulf Cruise Photos (1 Comment) - 17th Mar, 2009.
- Ocean Village 2 Honest Video Review (2 Comments) - 12th Mar, 2009.
- Richard Look-A-Like Competition (1 Comment) - 9th Mar, 2009.
- Snowball Fight! (1 Comment) - 9th Feb, 2009.
- Twitter Your Life Away - 30th Jan, 2009.
- Practical Tips To Ensure You Enjoy Your Ship's Casino - 27th Jan, 2009.
- Virgin Holidays Cruises Casino Opens It's Doors - 21st Jan, 2009.
- Royal Caribbean Zipline Santa (4 Comments) - 4th Dec, 2008.
- Go Ape! (1 Comment) - 3rd Dec, 2008.
- World's Ugliest Cruise Ship (2 Comments) - 27th Nov, 2008.
- All Aboard! (4 Comments) - 20th Nov, 2008.